Highfields Vet Surgery approached Round Square Marketing to assist in launch their all new, state of the art facility to the public by engaging with the local community.
Our team executed the clients promotional campaign for their new clinic space – including an intensive 6-week deliverables period across social, digital, photo, video, press and print.
The campaign concluded with a free Community Open Day event in late March to showcase the facilities first hand, with an incredible turnout and response from clients new and old!
Our campaign included the following objectives:
- Activate the new location to current clientele and attract new business
- Localise the brand and solidify the locally owned element of the business operations
- Document the facilities and expanding capabilities/services
- Position as employer of choice
- Capitalise on the thoroughfare position of the new location – leverage passer by traffic both vehicle and walking
- Bolster digital traffic (web and social) through increased awareness
- Solidify service offering of the business through available service awareness